Friday 8 November 2013

Fashion Fridays... Birthday goodies!

Yesterday was my birthday! I don't like to admit to how old I am very often but I am now officially 26! I definitely don't feel that old. It's a strange sensation, ageing. I still feel like I did when I was 23 yet now I would be in the "Overs" category on X Factor. Holly is over the Hill. Brilliant.

Anyway, to cheer myself up, I bought myself these shiny earrings. Yes, they're big and tacky and a little chavvy but they make me smile. And they were half price in the New Look sale so I'm double happy about them.



I got a few very shiny lovely things. I think I'm probably quite an easy [predictable] person to pick presents for so people always do really well in choosing things that I love.

My mumma had me a necklace made in the gold souk in Bahrain. It's a beautiful, delicate gold chain with my name inscribed in Arabic on the pendant. I absolutely love it. Me, my mum and brother each have our own with our name in Arabic on and it's another lovely little tie between my lovely little family.

My brother and my nephew got me lots of goodies from Boots: this set which comes in a gorgeous gold bag and smells Divine; these glam glittery polishes perfect for the upcoming festive season; these lush, deep hues which are already adorning my toes; and this set, perfect for creating many looks for the many events coming up soon!

My housemate did a grand job too! She got me these lovely things.

 
 

 
The bling-tastic necklace is a River Island god send and I can't wait to wear it this weekend! The spangly varnish is a Barry M beauty and will definitely be part of my birthday outfit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment